Change your style

Saturday 16 July 2016

When Will You Marry? Fans Ask As Rita Dominic Turns 41

rita dominic

Don’t let her pretty face fool you.  Actress Rita Dominic is not a young girl. This week, 
she celebrated her 41st birthday with friends and family. The actress, who is always
 looking radiant, shared photographs of herself in a jubilant mood.
As her online fans and followers were also celebrating with her, the issue
 of her marital status quickly sprung up. The topic ‘when will you marry?’
 got viral. A fan asked, “I love you so much but I would be happy the day you 
finally marry. When will you marry?”
The single status of the actress had been a hot topic over the years. She is
 always topping the list when the list of ‘Top Single Celebrities’ is being compiled.
When asked about her single status, she had once responded, “I don’t talk about 
my personal life because some years ago, I was in this relationship that became public,
 and the press killed it. After that relationship, I met somebody else and 
we dated for four years. We thought we were almost going to get married but it
 didn’t work out. I met somebody else and it didn’t work out again, so I decided to just 
concentrate on my work. I embarked on a whole lot of projects, now I’m through with
 them and I think I am now ready for another. I am single and seriously searching.”

No comments:

Post a Comment