Change your style

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Hilary Duff Says She's Not Worried About Looking 'Absolutely Perfect' in Swimsuits

image
Hilary Duff has got her priorities in the right place.
The Younger star conveyed a lot of body confidence during an appearance onToday.com on Monday calling out unreal standards for swimsuit season.
“I don’t care to look absolutely perfect in a bathing suit,” the 28-year-old actress explained. “I’m a normal girl. I’m strong. I’m fit. I feel good about myself after I’ve had a baby.”
Duff, who said that she goes “through ups and downs,” rocked a toned bikini look earlier this year while vacationing with her 4-year-old son, Luca, and ex-husband Mike Comrie.
imageSplash News
Duff and Comrie finalized their divorce in February, but interestingly, have been spotted heating it up since then!
Besides spending time together with their son, Duff and the retired professional hockey player were seen locking lips in May.
“I wouldn’t say we have a cordial relationship, I would say we have a really strong friendship and a lot of love for one another,” the singer told ET last June. “We’re a family, and we’re always going to be a family.”

No comments:

Post a Comment