Popular On-Air-Personality, Daddy Freeze, caused a lot of controversy on social media, when he shared a picture of himself and his father, on Fathers’ Day. The fair-complexioned media personality shared a picture of his dark skinned father, and fans began to ask if he bleached or was adopted.
In response to all the con­troversies, he shared a pic­ture of his Romanian mum and wrote: “The response I got from my Father’s Day post was overwhelming and absolutely hilarious.
“Some said because my dad is really dark and I am fair, I must have been adopted, others claimed I was bleaching, while some even went ahead to advice my dad to do a DNA test, to make sure I was really his son. Ok guys, just in case speculation were to evolve into fact, let me set the record straight! I was not adopted o! Neither am I bleaching! Here is a pic of my mum and she is white; as in Oyinbo Pepe, all the way from a small Eastern European country called Romania. My mum is from Transylvania, the birth place of the famous ‘Drac­ula’, who by the way, was a distant relative.”