Change your style

Friday 24 June 2016

Freeze threatens to stop banking with Zenith Bank after a staff knelt before Gov Fayose


OAP, Freeze has threatened to stop banking with Zenith bank and also sell his Zenith Bank shares after photos of a bank manager kneeling before Governor Ayo Fayose surfaced online. On his IG page, he wrote
"If these are really Zenith bank workers I am utterly disappointed! What rubbish!? Either side of the argument I see unethical banking practices. Being accused of giving financial backing to a candidate in an election is bad enough, then men with the alleged bank's ID kneeling before a governor?? This is the height of it.
Dear Zenith bank, you had better come up with a good explanation for this garbage or I will be tempted to stop banking with you and sell all the shares I have in your bank, as I will never own a single share or have an account with a bank that funds political campaigns! ~FRZ".

No comments:

Post a Comment