Change your style

Wednesday 25 January 2017

DSS arresting me will cause damage to Nigeria, says Apostle Suleman

If I spend one day in DSS custody, It will take Nigeria one year to repair the damage it will cause, Apostle Suleman spits fire

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state had in the early hours of Wednesday, January 25, thwarted operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) efforts to arrest Apostle Johnson Suleman


And speaking on the development, Apostle Suleman said: “I was not comfortable so I called some people and told them that there are some men here who said they wanted to see me at this dead hour of the night. It is something fishy. Only for them to come and discover that they are DSS men with trucks but the governor came and took me out of the hotel.
“It was the crowd that scared them but the truth I want to pass out is that if I spend a day in the custody of security operatives, I have churches in 42 countries and I have alerted them. Every Nigerian Embassy will be thronged.
“If I spend one day in the custody of the DSS, the damage it will cause will take one year to repair. If I spend one day, the damage that will happen to Nigeria will take one year to repair,” he insisted.
A recent video where Apostle Johnson Suleman asked his church members to deal ruthlessly with any Fulani herdsman whose mission is to attack him or the church is alleged to have been the reason for the DSS action.

No comments:

Post a Comment