Change your style

Friday 15 April 2016

TRIBUTE TO THE WOMAN- MY WIFE DOES NOT WORK!!!

Conversation between a Husband (H) and a Psychologist (P):

P: What do u do 4 a living Mr. Bandy?
H: I work as an Accountant in a Bank.

P: Ur Wife ?
H: She doesn't work, She's only a housewife.

P: Who makes breakfast 4 ur family in the morning?
H: My Wife, because she doesn't work.

P: At what time does ur wife wake up 4 making breakfast?
H: She wakes up @ around 5am because she cleans the house first b4 making breakfast.

P: How do ur kids go 2 school?
H: My wife takes them 2 school, because she doesn't work.

P: After taking ur kids 2 school, what does she do?
H: She goes 2 the market, then goes back home 4 cooking and laundry. u know she doesn't work.

P: In the evening, after u go back home from office, what do u do?
H: Takes a rest because i'm tired due 2 all day's work.

P: What does ur wife do then?
H: She prepares meals, serving our kids, preparing meals 4 me and cleaning the dishes, cleaning the house then taking kids bed.

***Whom do u think works more from the story above???

The daily routines of ur wives commence from early morning 2 late night and u called that DOESN'T WORK?

Yes, being housewives do not need certificate of Study, even high position, but their role/part is very important!

Appreciate ur wives because their sacrifices are uncountable, this should be a reminder and reflection 4 all of us 2 understand and appreciate each others roles.

***All about a woman***
When she is quiet, millions of things are running in her mind.

When she stares @ u, she is wondering why she loves u so much in spite of being taken 4 granted.

When she says I will stand by u, she will stand by u like a rock.

Never hurt her or take her wrong 4 granted.

A very heart touching message by a
woman.

Someone asked her, Are u a working woman or a housewife?
She replied:
Yes, I am a full-time
working housewife.

I work 24 hours a day.
I'm a Mum.
I'm a Wife.
I'm a Daughter.
I'm a Daughter-in-law.
I'm an Alarm clock.
I'm a Cook.
I'm a Maid.
I'm a Teacher.
I'm a Waiter.
I'm a Nanny.
I'm a Nurse.
I'm a Handyman.
I'm a Security officer.
I'm a Counsellor.
I'm a Comforter.
I don't get holidays.
I don't get sick leave.
I don't get day off.
I work through day and night.
I'm on call all hours and get paid with a
sentence.

***What Do u Do All Day??

***Dedicated 2 all women***

Woman has the most unique character like salt, her presence is never remembered but her absence makes all the things tasteless.

Pass it 2 all the lovely ladies...
Ur Mother.
Ur Wife.
Ur Girlfriend
Ur secret and Open Lover
Ur daughter.
Ur sister N Ur friend.

Forward 2 every woman 2 make her smile and 2 every man 2 make him realize a woman's worth.
Source : from my WhatsApp page

No comments:

Post a Comment